Wednesday, December 10, 2008

aa

just came back from sunway pyramid with cheryl and the rest. ice skating's gonna kill me. and yea, this is gonna be my last post before XPDC to sarawak for 11 days. so yeah. if you guys miss me just message me and i'll surely reply. =) oh yea my flight is at 7.00 am on 12th dec.

my purpose of going sarawak:

1. wanna see orang utan!
2. wanna eat those nice nice seafood!
3. wanna experience life.
4. wanna experience home stay.
5. heard friends said the expedition is awesome.
6. friends asked me go.
7. boring staying at home.
8. too much money too waste. (i'm joking)
9. TO BECOME FITTER and THINNER! (my main purpose) =)

hmmm, i'm going to blog about jia kent's prom too. let the pictures do the talking!

the band! from left: jia kent, me, daniel, william, wei jun and nich chin.
jia kent, nich chin, daniel, me, zhi herng, yee zhian
yan shan!



last but not least, i wanna post some LLC pictures also. i became so much tanner after that camp. =/

Group Picture.

Another Group Picture.

Kayaking. My favourite activity!

such a nice pict.

Proudly presents the OB BlackZ!

yeah man, my favourite pict with cheryl!

us again!

Andrea Geh! =)

Andrea again!

Fui Swen! =)

oh my god, i'm so lucky! heh


bye! i'm off!