Saturday, June 20, 2009

happy father's day!

Happy Father's Day Papa! i love you!

This is my beloved papa. His friends and my mom call him 'gou lou', means tall guy in english. since young, my papa always call me shorty. and i'll definitely fight back: i will be taller than you one day, you wait and see! until now, my growth is stunted and he's still taller than me. haha, i'm speechless now.

My papa is a great family man. He is caring and he is a great cook, he even cook better food than my mom. he is lame too, he always crack out lame jokes that will make you laugh your ass off.

oh yea, listen to his nag, can die weih! but i still love you lah papa. i will not disappoint you, i'll strike straight A's in my spm exam! trust me papa. lastly i hope you'll like the present i bought for you! love you!