Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

2009; a whole new year. but for me, personally i don't feel good and i don't really like it. firstly cause of SPM. plus i'm still in my 2008. 2008 was a blast. this was so called a honeymoon year. i've chose pure science class which i'm fcuking regret over it now. but i have to say that my classmates are cool, they rocks and i love them. hah too bad i didn't really study hard even when final year exams. and i screwed almost all my subjects badly. and not to forget, i've got my first ever '0' mark for my add maths exam in the beggining of the year.

i joined leo club for learning and experiencing something new. it's a place for us to meet more girls too. been to LLC and it was seriously FUN. it rocks my socks. and i met some nice girls.

i joined volleyball team this year. but the main purpose is not really because of the sports, you know i know lah. hah. but after a few training sessions, i found that the game is cool and i love it. spiking is COOL. that's why i'm so into volleyball. no doubt i wasted a lot of time in volleyball, 3 trainings per week, and it decreased my time for studying. but i've got no regret.

besides that i went to sarawak expedition under the outdoor pursuit club. the 11 days trip was awesome. been jungle tracking, swimming at the waterfall, homestay, river cruising and lots more cool stuffs.

pictures will be up soon. =/ too tired for now.


conclusion: 2008 was a blast, 2009 please stay away from me. =)