Saturday, January 10, 2009

First week of school.

first week of school! =) that's the first time i did all my homework and paid attention to every single teacher. it was a great achievement for me i guess. hah

my birthday just passed 3 days ago. thanks to those humans that wished me and the presents. really appreciate. oh yea, haha can drive soon but too bad my parents not going to buy a car for me, even those secondhand car under 30k =( but it's okay. my one and only birthday wish is to get straight A1's in my spm. really hope that i can do it.

well, fyi football and volleyball mssd coming and i still not sure what should i choose. no doubt i love football the most, but i had trained so hard for volleyball since last year. we train thrice per week and even public holidays. sir wasted a lot of time for training us and now the team is formed and we can already play quite well. and i'll feel really bad if i waste sir's hard work. really hope that i can both, that's the best!











OR














*i'm a die hard cristiano and beckham fans.